Jul 4, 2016

How World Taekwondo Training Boosted My Confidence and Flexibility

My Journey to Black Belt.

Introduction

I started my World Taekwondo training because I love fighting. My goal was to ensure that if I ever found myself in a challenging situation, I would be the one to end it, not start it. Achieving my black belt became my unwavering aim.

The Impact of Training

Firas Ghazal breaking board with a side kick

Training in World Taekwondo has significantly transformed my life in many ways:

  • Increased Confidence: My confidence level has skyrocketed since I began training.
  • Enhanced Flexibility: I’ve become much more flexible, which has improved my overall physical abilities.
  • Strengthened Recovery: The training has strengthened weak areas of my body and helped me recover from injuries more quickly.

Whenever I mention my training at work or among family and friends, I can see the excitement on their faces, followed by a flurry of questions.

Favourite Aspects of Training

One of my favourite parts of training is sparring. It brings you one step closer to real-life situations where you must engage all your techniques effectively. In sparring, I’ve learned to think quickly, apply my skills fast, and execute with precision.

I also love the self-defence techniques I’ve learnt. If applied correctly, these techniques can save your life with minimal effort!

The Significance of the Black Belt

The black belt holds immense importance for me. It represents a satisfying level of achievement. Being a black belt is not just about the rank; it’s a state of mind and attitude. My aim was to achieve that black belt, and nothing could stand in my way.

Conclusion

My journey through World Taekwondo has been rewarding and empowering. The skills and confidence I've gained are invaluable, and I look forward to continuing my training and growth.

Firas Ghazal - July 4, 2016
For more information please contact info@worldtaekwondo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Taekwondo

Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Taekwondo Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Tae...