Dec 7, 2016

Sparring and Smiles: My World Taekwondo Story!

My World Taekwondo Story!

Introduction

I started World Taekwondo training when I was just 4 years old, and I’m still enjoying it 8 years later. My older brother began training first with a group of friends, and I thought it looked like so much fun! I really enjoy learning how to kick, punch, and perform the patterns.

The Dream of Achieving Black Belt

Ever since I started, I have always wanted to be a Black Belt. This goal motivates me to train hard and improve my skills.

Zahra Court in Taekwondo uniform performing a kick

Building Confidence and Friendship

Through World Taekwondo training, I have made lots of new friends. It has significantly helped me become more confident in talking to people and teachers at school. Additionally, I’ve gained fitness and valuable skills that benefit me in many areas of my life.

Favourite Aspects of Training

Sparring

My favorite part of training is sparring. It prepares you for real-life situations where you need to engage all your techniques. Sparring teaches me to think quickly, apply my skills fast, and execute with precision.

Learning New Kicks and Grabs

I also really enjoy learning new kicks. Each new technique makes me feel like I’ve achieved something special. Learning "grabs" give me confidence knowing that if someone grabs me, I will know how to respond.

Breaking Boards

Breaking boards is another thrilling aspect of my training. It brings a mix of excitement and fear, and it requires determination to succeed. Each time I break a board, I feel a sense of accomplishment.

The Importance of Black Belt

The Black Belt holds great significance for me. Since I started World Taekwondo, achieving this rank has been my ultimate goal. It represents dedication, hard work, and the culmination of my training journey.

Conclusion

World Taekwondo has empowered me in many ways, from building confidence to developing skills that I can carry into real life. I’m excited to continue my journey and work towards my Black Belt!

Zahra Court - December 7, 2016
For more information please contact info@worldtaekwondo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Taekwondo

Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Taekwondo Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Tae...