Sep 27, 2024

My 37-Year World Taekwondo Journey: From a student to Senior Instructor

Starting My World Taekwondo Journey

inst-peter-whitbread-standing-in-taekwondo-uniform

When I went to my first class at Blackwood some 37 years ago, I was inspired by the teachings and guidance of Grandmaster Wahid Halimee. At that first lesson, I knew that this was not only inspiring for fitness but also for focus and direction in my life.

Discipline

As I began my journey with World Taekwondo, I learned how much the discipline would impact my life and beyond. My work skills, family, and social life have changed for the better. The confidence it has given me in life is second to none, and even after all these years, I still follow these attributes today.

Black Belt and Beyond

When I first got my Black Belt, I was inspired by what lay ahead. Starting out, I never thought I would achieve a Black Belt, let alone become an instructor. Eventually, I became a Senior Instructor. The direction I took early in World Taekwondo has led me to this point.

Teaching and Students

After teaching so many students over the years and watching them aspire to achieve their goals with World Taekwondo, some eventually becoming Black Belts, I am always proud of what they have all become within themselves.

Instructor Peter Whitbread - September 27, 2024
For more information please contact info@worldtaekwondo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Taekwondo

Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Taekwondo Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Tae...