Oct 11, 2024

From Boards to Belts: World Taekwondo is more than just a sport

From Boards to Belts: World Taekwondo is more than just a sport

Why World Taekwondo is More Than Just a Sport?

This is a photograph featuring Karine in a Taekwondo uniforms, standing with her father Firas Ghazal, her sister Serine and her brother Bahaa in front of a large, intricately carved stone monument of the Lebanese Cedar tree. 
The background consists of a lush, green forest with tall cedar trees, their branches reaching up to a bright blue sky. The sunlight casts clear shadows, indicating it is a bright, sunny day. The monument and the individuals are positioned on a stone platform, and there are small decorative elements around the platform, including a small stone structure on the left side. The overall scene conveys a serene, peaceful atmosphere, blending martial arts with nature.

My name is Karine. I started World Taekwondo when I was six years old. On my journey to becoming a black belt, I faced the challenge of breaking boards. World Taekwondo helped me confront this challenge by increasing my confidence and self-esteem.

Discipline in World Taekwondo has taught me responsible behaviours and self-control.

A specific goal I set for myself was to achieve my first poom. I achieved this goal by focusing more in class and working on my kicks, ensuring I had power and thrust.

To me, World Taekwondo is more than just a sport; it's a place where you meet new people, make new friends, and become part of the club.

Karine Ghazal - October 11, 2024
For more information please contact info@worldtaekwondo.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Taekwondo

Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Taekwondo Igniting My Inner Fire Through World Tae...